On Wednesday Cllr Peter Matten and Cllr Rupert Frost attended Operation Unite's Fun Day where families were able to get involved and discover more about the important work our Emergency Services provide for the community at DSLV School Daventry.
Throughout the day there were lots for all ages to see and do:-
- Variety of Emergency Service Vehicles from Northants Fire & Police to have a look around and personnel to talk to on the day
- Fire Services RTC (Road Traffic Collision) Demo where the fire crew demonstrated cutting a vehicle to extract a casualty
- Police offered FREE bike marking
- Guiding Young Minds (GYM) Youth Bus who hosted different activities
- FREE Burgers courtesy of the Rapid Relief Team
- Variety of information stands
The CSP organised the event under the Daventry Operation Unite banner, which includes Northamptonshire Police, West Northamptonshire Council (WNC), Daventry Town Council, Cummins, DSLV and Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service. - Thank you to everyone involved!